2nd Timer, Day 1!

amaloretta

Hi all! I did this program June 2018 with great results, despite fudging up Day 28 and not choosing to restart. As then as it was now, I had digestive problems, including gassiness and bloating, brain fog, fatigue, strange hiccups, acid reflux, and depression.

I've since undergone a really stressful autumn last year, and I feel like I have no control over my life, in addition to rapid weight gain from binging and overeating and other symptoms of poor eating habits. Last week I had a "I'm tired of this" moments, and started planning for THIS day to take control of my life--at least the part that involves eating.

I've developed strategies for moments when I might feel tempted or weak, and I have the support of my boyfriend who isn't afraid to show me tough love when needed.

Day 1 has been a success, and I look forward to an equally successful 30 days.

Thanks all for reading!

Hi @amaloretta - so glad you had a good first day! I have also had a terrible year of poor eating habits with lots of overeating, binge/restrict and generally not looking after myself. This has felt like a real investment in my health and I am loving taking the time out to plan my meals and eat really well. I'm on Day 16 and feeling pretty good! 

What's on your menu for the next few days?

Archived