Starting in 2 weeks

AutumnSapphira

Hi, I'm Autumn! My partner and I are starting the Whole30 journey in two weeks, after Valentine's Day. (We like chocolate!) This gives us some time to get the kitchen prepped and plan out meals and such before we go shopping. 

I started reading Food Freedom Forever last week, and picked up The Whole30 and started that yesterday. This attitude of food not being "good" or "bad", and "failing" being an expected part of the process is exactly what I need. I'm very excited to get started. I have a good support system of friends who are rooting for me, plus my girlfriend, L., will be doing the plan with me. That always makes it easier. 

I also started a blog to keep a journal and gain more support. It'll help keep me accountable while also helping me work on my writing skills. 

This is a great idea!  So happy you are keeping a blog, I will have to check it out!  I did a Whole30 in January and it was wonderful.  I truly feel it changed my life to the point where I want to do it again!  I am starting a brand new Whole30 in March, so our journeys will be quite close!  Good luck!

Archived