Hello all! So grateful for this platform!...

Jennymvm

Hi. My name is Jenny. I just started the whole30 on April first. I will have to say, with my hectic life (as many of you understand) It is difficult to allow the time to track the days. All my time is spent on meal planning and family and school, flying by the seat of my dang pants here! Needless to say I find it very convenient that I started day one on day one of the month! 

I haven't always had the best relationship with food. I have created some pretty negative habits with food (to make a long story short). Being on the whole30 has allowed me to see those habits very clearly. I will be making my kids meal, or snack and find my brain having to refrain as I go to pick up a bite of their sandwich, or have just one bite of theirs pudding snack before I give it to them. OR let's be honest, take their last couple chicken nuggets they left behind. Not only am I able to see these habilts, to boot at the same time I am doing something about it. Every meal, every time! It adds up! So, my brain is making new choices and creating new paths, new ways of thinking. Whole30 has made that possible. I wasn't able to see it prior to this commitment. 

I am on a journey of health and healing and I am so happy that I have found whole30 to help me along my the way. Thank you!

Archived