Lucky Strike

Randall Crowley

I'll be traveling to Denver for business at the end of the month, and will be there less than a week before completing Whole30 for the first time. I've been informed we're having a team outing at Lucky Strike. I should be able to resist the booze easy enough, but looking at their menu I'm unsure what is and isn't friendly to Whole30.

http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/locations/colorado/denver/menu/

Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe grilled wings in jerk spices possibly.

It's nice that they at least have some Gluten-Free options on that menu, so I would go for one of the tacos (not the one with corn). My tastes would point me towards the Chicken Tacos served in lettuce cups with guacamole and salsa. For appetizers again I'd go for the Gluten Free guacamole, spinach & artichoke dip, or chicken nachos (on lettuce, not corn chips).

Also, the Asian salad might not be bad if you had it without the wontons (depending on the dressing they use, or you could ask to substitute for different dressing options).

And now that I see the grilled wings with Jerk Spices are also gluten free, that could be a good option as well. Although you might want to check if there's sugar in the spice mixture.

All in all, looks pretty promising!

Archived