Whole 30 2.0, Day 2

BridgetHT

Well, had a great Whole 30 1.0 in March 2018 and felt fantastic, quit snoring, lost 35 lbs., had energy, strength, stamina! I tried to just stay on Whole 30 permanently, and have one off-plan day a week, on Sundays when I go out to dinner with the family. This worked great for a couple of years Then I slacked for 2 years during covid, because “During this stressful time of sitting on my couch binge watching the news, I deserve to eat ice cream mixed with chocolate candy.” Ha! I gained back 25 lbs., along with sleep problems, digestive issues, blood pressure is up, cholesterol is up, and developing acid reflux. Sigh.

So started 2.0 on March 2, 2022. (What is it about March?) Yesterday I sailed through Day 1 no problem because I was in town running errands all day. Day 2, great Breakfast! Lunch, not so much. I didn’t want to throw away the homemade chili with beans, so I ate that with almond flour crackers. Darn it! Back to Day 1. And I’m throwing away the last serving of chili with beans.

Archived