Alessandra the Great's log :)

Alessandra

Wednesday Whole30 Day 22

Meal 1: Broiled Salmon and some broc/cauli chowder

Meal 2: Sausage patty & 2 Chicken Apple Sausages from Applegate (I found out later that those were recalled due to plastic possibly entering into the food. Eh well, life goes on), leftover sweet potato fries and steamed green beans

Snack: Shredded coconut

Meal 3: 3 pcs prosciutto, 2 mustard glazed chicken thights, and some steamed broccoli

Drinks: Water and coconut milk

Exercise: WALKED TO THE STORE!

Man o man was yesterday a long and crazy day at work. There are certain jobs that I hate doing because they are time consuming and sometimes you don't know whether you are actually done with them or not. I'm so glad that we had group last night. My friend Amy hosted so all the food provided was primal. I still coudln't have some things, but I enjoyed the heck out of the stuff that I could since I was still looking for some veggies and maybe a little fruit for dinner...... Strawberries and toasted coconut are yumm....

Thursday Whole30 Day23

Meal 1: Some of my steak, 4 pcs bacon, and no veggies. I didn't have time. I did my weigh in yesterday. No peeking!

Meal 2: 1/2 a pork chop, the last chicken thigh from Wednesday night, and some broccoli

Snack after walking to the mall and back: 1 sausage and some shredded coconut

Meal 3: Thanksgiving Style meatballs using ground turkey, seasoning, shredded carrots, onion, and celery, and then some olive oil. Some dehydrated sweet potato chips, strawberries, and toasted coconut!

Water, canned coconut milk, and some cucumber water that Amy made. Yum!

Exercise: Walk to the mall and back.

Gabi asked me this earlier, "Mom, when are you going to be done with Whole30? I want you to make those jalapeno bison burgers again. I think I'm going to be craving beef this week." I told her that I could still make the burgers for her. I can just split the mix with half being for her and the other half being for me.

Friday Whole30 Day 24

Meal 1: Steak, 4 pcs bacon, and green beans

Meal 2: YES! The store had blood oranges! I had one with this meal, along with the other half of the steak, some bone marrow, leftover turkey thanksgiving meatballs, and broccoli

Meal 3: Cod, mushrooms, and onions cooked in coconut oil

I got in some more walking yesterday and I felt pretty good afterwards. Gabi was supposed to go on one of the walks with me, but she fell asleep. I ended up just taking Roxy on that walk.

Saturday Whole30 Day 25 (I can't believe only 5 more days! I might stick it out a little longer though)

Meal 1: Oven baked chicken breast, bone in & skin on. Seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders, and buttered up with some olive oil. I cooked some cubed butternut squash

Meal 2: Grilled hamburgers! Seasoned with garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, some coconut aminos, and some olive oil. The sweet tater fries cooked in bacon.

Meal 3: I made those shortcut ribs that Mark has a recipe for. I cut out the paprikas, but I should have just cooked them all day in the slow cooker. I might have gone overboard with the seasonings, but it was good. No side dishes. Then I snacked on some shredded coconut later.

Exercise: approx 2 mile round trip to the gas station and then to the store. A smaller 1.25 mile walk to Medi Park and back with Roxy.

I've opted to go ahead and start the WOW's again. Phew! I went into the archives and am just going to go down the list from the top.

I enjoyed my Sunday. It seemed like my Bible Study class and the message from our pastor went hand in hand. That doesn't always happen, but I got the point! Book club was met with good discussion over "Still Alice," a book about a woman who gets early onset Alzheimers (sp?)

Sunday Whole30 Day 26

Meal 1: Leftover roasted chicken breast (bone in and skin on) and some butternut squash

Meal 2: Salad from Baker's Bro's and then a leftover burger and the last of the sweet tater fries

Meal 3: Mom's homemade turkey burgers (with carrots and onions in them) and some steamed broccoli

Drinks: Water and unsweet tea.

Exercise: WOW archive nubmer one, steep climb

I got up and did a little run yesterday morning. It's time for me to start getting ready for the Color Run! I figure I'd start out slow and just go with a mile run to begin with. Then I'll move up by about .5 miles every two weeks. I figure by the time I'm up for running 3 miles, I can mess around with my distances on each run.

Monday Whole30 Day 27

Meal 1: Steak cooked in coconut oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic. I also cooked up some mushrooms and the last of my cut up butternut squash in that same pan.

Meal 2: Leftover ribs and some prosciutto with a salad

Meal 3: Asian Orange Pan Seared Scallops with steamed zucchini

Drinks: Water

Exercsie: 1 mile morning run. 2 walks around the building. 1 walk to the store and back

TIRED
-_-
when I got home yesterday. I didn't walk to the store because I knew I was worn out. I could use the excuse that I knew I was going to have to grab quite a few things, but a backpack would have sufficed. I finally learned how to do some other stuff here at work so I can start helping my coworker more.Thank goodness because that was getting old real fast.

Tuesday Whole30 Day 28 (CRAP!
:blink:
I can't believe I'm this far along!)

Meal 1: Homemade sausage seasoned with Italian Sausage seasoning, a little olive oil, and some vinegar. Some strawberries and some cut up cucumbers

Meal 2: Leftover scallops, some roast beef lunch meet from Applegate Farms, leftover zucchini, and an avocado

Snack: 3 sausages. Man, I was HUNGRY when I got home yesterday. I still needed a nap though. I guess I didn't get enough fat with meal 2

Meal 3: Mustard Chicken thigh and some of the skins off the other 4 with some green beans

Drinks: Water and carton coconut milk

Exercise: Steep climb WOW and 1 walk around the building during break.

Wow, today is my last day! I can't believe it's here already! I'm going to try my best to just stick this out until we come back from vacation though. This way I'm not all mad while I'm visiting with Gabi's family.

Wednesday Whole20 Day 29

Meal 1: Oven baked fish seasoned with Italian Sausage seasoning and cooked with coconut oil and lemon juice. 1 sausage patty. Some of Mark's pickles from the recipe that he posted. I used regular cucs and they are still pretty crunchy. YUM!

Meal 2: Leftover skinless frown.png chicken thighs, zucchini, an avocado, and an apple

Snack: I know I didn't eat enough at lunch. Or maybe it's because my lunch is at 11 and I don't usually get to eat dinner until like 5 or 6. One sausage, some coconut flakes, and another pickle

Meal 3: Thanksgiving style meatballs and steamed broccoli.

Drinks: Water and Oolong tea

Exercise: 1 mile run and no walks. I needed to sit when I could yesterday because I was on my feet most of the day.

Thursday Whole30 Day 30!

Meal 1: Homemade sausage and one chicken thigh. I didnt' have time for veggies yesterday

Meal 2: Leftover Thanksgiving style meatballs and broccoli

Meal 3: Grilled Bison burgers!!!!!!!!!!! The weather was prime for grilling up some burgers so we took advantage of it. I made some more of the bacon sweet tater fries and ate the four pieces of bacon.

Drinks: Water and some unsweetened iced tea

Exercise: 1/2 of the steep climb and a walk to the store and back.

Archived