Alessandra the Great's log :)

Alessandra

Hi! Looks like I get to keep another log aside from my Primal one. I'm just a little excited to get this going because I'm taking sugar down! Take that! :ph34r:

One of the guys over in Primal land suggested this to me and I decided to follow through with it. I finished the book on Monday, went out grocery shopping on Tuesday, and then started on Wednesday. I've got hypothyroidism and I've decided to follow the recommendations for the autoimmune stuff. Man, I had to get rid of all the nuts and seeds in the fridge :wacko: No more paprika and peppers for a while either, but it's going to be okay. If this helps keep things in check, I'm for it.

Wednesday, Day 1

B: 2 pcs Swirly Crustless Quiche, 3 pcs bacon, 1 serving canned coconut milk (that stuff does taste better), and some of my fermented carrots

L: Canned pink salmon (wild caught), one can of black olives, Spring Salad mix and homemade dressing. Hmm, I feel like I'm missing a part of my meal, but I can't think of what it was. Oh yeah! It was an organic Red Delicious Apple!

D: Two Greek burgers which consisted of fresh pressed garlic, chopped up leeks,the Greek seasoning mix from Practical Paleo, a little olive oil, and some 85/15 ground beef (local grass fed) A side of roasted asparagus with some more of the garlic, chopped leeks, dried rosemary, and olive oil. I hit up the asparagus with some fresh squeezed lemon juice. A few grapes, a few pieces of melon, and a strawberry

Exercise: I did my own thing with the workout yesterday morning smile.png It went a little something like this: Overhead throw of a river rock (really just a big rock that I found on the road) with walking lunges until I got to where the rock was. About 50m's out to the cone. On either end of this I had a jump rope or the hula hoop. I did about 30 jumps with the rope and 100 rounds with the hoop. So, I did 2 sets of this yesterday. 1 morning walk and 2 walks around the building at work.

Drinks: Water and coconut milk

Woah, I managed to get a little bit of a headache yesterday. That's a little on the unusual side for me :wacko: . I had to take something last night or I wouldn't have been able to sleep. So, I ended up with a mix of Advil Migraine and some tylenol. I think in my headache daze this seemed like a good idea. I slept great last night and woke up with no more headache or any stomach ache. I still won't be doing that again though.

Thursday Whole30 Day 2

B: 3 pcs bacon, 3 fried eggs, some canned coconut milk

L: Leftover burgers and some asparagus. The last of the blueberries in the container

S: I snacked because I didn't eat enough at lunch. I had some more coconut milk and a can of olives

D: Ground lamb with onions, roasted cubed sweet potatoes, salt, and cinnamon. Cooked it up in coconut oil (sweet taters were cooked with olive oil)

Drinks: Water, canned coconut milk, and vanilla roiboos.

Exercise: 8x50m sprint training. No morning dog walk since I woke up an hour later. 2 walks around the building.

So I almost missed my post for today about yesterday, but I finally got around to it. I was catching up on Doctor Who episodes with my kid. I don't watch TV that much so I kind of let this happen tonight. Today was my first day with no eggs since I clearly skipped right over that recommendation in the autoimmune section. I'm still coming to terms with that whole autoimmune thing and hypothyroidism. No eggs=buzz kill for this chick. I don't like it, but I'll do it for at least 30, well 28, days to see what happens. Fruit is still on the plate though. I couldn't find the spot that says I should back away from that too even though I read it on someone else's post.

Friday Whole30 day 3

Meal 1: 3 hard boiled eggs, 3 pcs bacon, and some carton coconut milk (I couldn't find any canned stuff at the regular grocery store)

Meal 2: The rest of the ground lamb sweet potato hash, salad with homemade dressing, and some berries.

Meal 3: 4 pcs of mustard chicken using Practical Paleo recipe

Exercise: The workout that I devised earlier this week and 2 walks around the building at work

Okay, once I got past the no egg thing and decided to go with the new names for meals, I started to do fine. I mean hey, steak, salmon, sausage (I haven't given up the bacon :) ), and chicken aren't so bad in the mornings.

Sunday Whole30 day 5

Meal 1: Homemade sausage (only had time for 1 patty) 3 pcs bacon, some canned coconut milk, and some fermented carrots

Meal 2: Roasted turkey breast, Roast beef, and salad

Meal 3: Very scant amount of food because Gabi and I ate at our old church. 1/4 slice of ham and turkey, few pieces of lettuce, and some fruit.

Drinks: Water and Coconut Milk

Exercise: None. It was Sunday I took a day of rest ;)

I bought a new crock pot that came with a baby crock pot! It's so freaking little! I've got some more bone broth brewing in it since last night. I got my bigger than expected privacy screen built last night and put up. I'll post a picture of it later. I'm using it to keep the light in one area in my front apt room so that I can start some seeds inside.

Monday Whole30 day 6

Meal 1: 3 pcs bacon, 2 sausage patties, some fermented carrots, and canned coconut milk

Meal 2: Smoked salmon, mixed greens with a can of olives, homemade dressing, and a small avocado

Meal 3: Leftover chicken from the other night, one chicken sausage, and some steamed squash.

Drinks: Water and canned coconut milk

Exercise: 4xOverhead river rock throw for 50 ft, spiderman crawl to where the rock landed, 25-30 air squats on one side, 100 reps of hula hoop. 1 morning walk, 2 walks around the building.

Steak for Meal 1 you say? Best freaking idea in a long time!
cool.png
I didn't do my sprint workout in the morning yesterday since it was snowing yesterday for most of the day. By nightfall, however, I was able to make it happen. It turns out that the maintainence guy running over the snow and packing it down worked out rather nicely for that. I was worn out by bed time yesterday
rolleyes.png

I have group at my house this week. I've decided to make some Thanksgiving style meatballs with homemade cranberry sauce and some cubed butternut squash. I might through something else in there.

Tuesday Whole30 day 7

Meal 1: 8 oz sirloin steak, 3 pcs bacon, sauteed mushrooms, and canned coconut milk. Cooked the steak and mushrooms in bacon grease.

Meal 2: Some leftover broco/cauli chowder, yellow squash, and some chicken.

Meal 3: Pork chops seasoned with salt, cinnamon, and orange zest with cubed sweet taters as a side. Used some organic dijon mustard as a side

Drinks: Water, coconut milk, and my own blend of tea
smile.png

Exercise: 8x50m sprints in the snow! No walks around the building since it was still snowing.

Oh snap! I did good with the food stuff last night. Gabi managed to convince me to buy some Valentine's Day cupcakes for the people that would eat them. Let me just say that I hate Valentines Day. I do not hate the saint himself. I just hate the over doneness of this day. Those were her idea. She took the rest to school to give to her friends. HOWEVER, the Thanksgiving Style Meatballs with homemade cranberry sauce came out rather nicely. I did use 100% apple juice (which Whole30 is okay with) in the sauce to kind of tone down the tartness. I also used some hand squeezed orange juice, along with some ground cinnamon and fresh ground cloves.

Wednesday Whole30 day 8

Meal 1: Tilapia! I let it sit with some seasonings before cooking and then when it was just about done cooking, I squeezed some lemon juice on in. 2 fillets. Good first meal! I had some steamed zucchini and some canned coconut milk

Meal 2: Leftover pork chop (this was cooked second the night before so I didn't let this one get dry), the second half of the steamed zucchini, and leftover sweet taters. Mixed berries. Avocado

Snack because maybe I didn't get enough fat during Meal 2? Or maybe it's because my meals are right at 6 hours apart: 2 Apple Chicken Sausages

Meal 3: Probably about 8 of the Thanksgiving meatballs, my homemade cranberry sauce, some raw veggies, and a cup of my home blend tea

Drinks: Water, canned coconut milk, and the home blend tea

Exercise: The same workout as Monday and 2 walks around the building at work.

I think I need to say a few more things about myself since I sort of just slammed into this journal without much thought. I came upon Whole30 through marksdailiyapple.com via my buddy over there. I had heard about this program, but I never gave it much attention. I think what led me to try this was the fact that I sometimes wanted to cry about my sugar addiction. Compartively speaking, I know it isn't nearly as bad as some of my peers, but I hated it. I know I'm not perfect and that I will fall from time to time. The problem was that all at the same time I started to cave to too many things that I knew where not good for me. I realized that when I was previously dating someone, I was allowing myself to drink more fraps and eat certain foods that I would normally stay away from. Then Halloween came around and I just started to get worse with it. I craved sweets more and more. I would find excuses as to why I needed them, but I knew I was wrong. :rolleyes: Thankfully that certain someone is out of the picture, but no hard feelings on my behalf.

I also have hypothyroidism. I've been trying to learn more about this problem and what I can do to keep it under control. I hate it. I wanted to call my mom and thank her when I found out that I had it. I took the little pills for the first few years. Then I got out of the Army and I couldn't really afford medical so I just quite taking them. I didn't really feel bad, but my eating habits were horrible. I thought that I was eating okay. I was gaining weight, but I could always drop it. Then after moving here to Texas from Virginia I tried the pills again. I started to gain more weight. So I stopped taking them again.

One of my coworkers introduced me to Primal about 2 years ago. I started slowly and found that I liked it quite a bit. I gave up certain foods in the morning that I thought were good for me and found that my afternoon slump was slowly dissappearing. What a relief. There's nothing worse than working on helicopters all day and being slowed down the last 2 hours of work. I didn't have time for that!

I did really good for the longest time, but my coworker told me that I needed to get back on some form of thyroid medication after visiting my doctor. He wouldn't leave me alone about it. I decided to take matters into my own hands and find something at my local health store. This came after I did some more research. Finally, 6 months later I chose to go to the doctor. I needed to go see an MO anyway to get something removed from my back. When I got my lab results back, the office called to tell me that whatever I was doing was working. That was good news to me because that meant that I didn't have to pay the price for a synthetic drug! Score!

In the meantime, I've backslide a few times and managed to pick myself up off the floor. I wanted to try this to see if it would help with my sugar cravings, my hypothyroidism, and now some problems with my knees. I don't really complain about that stuff. I'd rather keep it to myself because I hear enough of it from other people around me. I don't want to be that chick that complains about every little health issue. I'd rather just fix it and drive on.

That's it for now.

If you are not a regular sprinter, is it typical for the tops of your quads to feel a little sore the next day? I actually didn't have this issue until yesterday after I did some sprints. I warm up and cool down for each session. Any ideas?

Thursday Whole30 Day 9

Meal 1: STEAK! Yes, I do quite enjoy eating that the first thing in the morning. Some leftover chopped veggies from Wednesday night and canned coconut milk.

Meal 2: Some leftover chicken (this time I made sure to add some of the fat that cooked with it) Raw veggies from Wednesday night, 1 avocado, and 1/2 organic Red Delicious Apple

Meal 3: While I was cooking dinner, I munched on some coconut flakes. 2 burgers (85/15 grass fed) seasoned with Practical Paleo recipe for Italian Sausage (man, I need to find another seasoning mix, but this one is so yummy!) and I put a little olive oil in the mix. Some yummy butternut squash.

Drinks: Water, coconut milk, and a little bit of vanilla rooibos tea

Exercise: 8X50m sprints, and 1 walk around the work building

I think Starbucks Vanilla Rooibos tea may have some sweetner in it. I didn't add anything to it last night or today. The thing is, I couldn't tell last night when it was so hot. I had a few sips this morning and noticed something odd. Unless of course the tea leaves sweetened if you let it steep too long in your cold vehicle over night...... It just tasted a bit like there was some form of sweetener. I won't be buying that drink again.

You are doing a great job of keeping track and I'm happy to hear your thyroid is doing better!

I wonder if one of the mods can chime in about your balance of meat to veggies, as well as starchy vs non-starchy veggies. To my untrained eye, it looks like you might be missing out on some non-starchy ones. Or at least that was the case in the first few days. I'm just trying to figure out what I should really be going for and if I can eat more carrots/beets/sweet potatoes then that would be grand! =)

I think my problem is laziness sometimes. I just want to through stuff in the oven and be done with it. Of course, I do realize I could just through together a salad :lol: to go with my lunches. Perhaps this weekend I can get that going. When I'm getting my lunch ready in the mornings I just toss whatever looks good into the lunch box. The less time it takes to get in there the better. Most of my morning is spent working out (with dog walk or not), making breakfast and eating at home, trying to make sure my 13 year old daughter is ready, getting washed up, and getting out the door. I usually pack the leftovers for lunch after we're done eating dinner. Maybe I can get some more non-starchy veggies prepped for the next day as well?

I'm wondering if I have to start over because of the slip up frown.png I went to cook up some beef sausage on the stove and realized that upon eating a few pre-cooked pieces there was some stuff in there I shouldn't be having right now. It took about 4 or 5 pieces before I finally caught on to the fact that there was some kick to it. Of course I went to the package and noticed some peppers and paprika. I don't normally bring stuff home without reading an ingredient list if it has one. I stopped eating the sausage and ate some of the chicken that I still have from last week. It's amazing how long a whole chicken lasts with me.....

Friday Whole30 day 10

Meal 1: Grouper seasoned with Italian Sausage seasoning, some leftover diced carrots, onions, and celery that were sauteed with the fish, and 4 pcs bacon

Meal 2: 2 leftover burgers! That was just the right thing for yesterday. The leftover butternut squash, and avocado, and some berries

Meal 3: About 4-5 pieces of the pre-cooked sausage, some leftover chicken with the fat, and a few pieces of broccoli.

Exercise: Same as Monday's workout. No walks around the building

Yesterday was slightly busy, but not too bad. We got to have our usual Saturday lunch with Juanita and we even had another friend join us. We went to the movies and watched Hansel And Gretel. It's a good movie to watch for the butt kicking stuff. We just barely had time for dinner and had to make due with Famous Dave's. The naked ribs are not completely naked. So, I ate the bottom sides that didn't have any seasoning on them. That is a little tricky. We did need anything to eat at the movies since we ate before we got there.

Saturday Whole30 Day 11

Meal 1: Steak! 4 pcs bacon and some vegetable that I can't think of just now.

Meal 2: Grilled chicken, roast beef, and a salad with olive oil

Meal 3: Naked ribs and steamed broccoli

Drinks: Water and unsweet tea

Exercise: 8X50 sprints at the tennis court

Sunday Whole30 Day12

Meal 1: The last 2 of my homeamde sausage patties, a salad with lettuce, cucumbers, raspberries, and the last of my fermented carrots (time to make more!biggrin.png)

Meal 2: The very last of the roasted chicken, 1 avocado, and some celery to dip in the avocado along with some seasoning

Meal 3: Pork Chops, green beans, and salad with lettuce, celery, carrots, and cucumber with Mom's homemade dressing. Some canned coconut milk

Exercise: None. It's Sunday. I chilled out in the hammock!

I didn't sleep very well last night and I so badly wanted to sleep in. Then the rooster on my alarm wouldn't turn off! I chose not to take any thyroid medication this morning because it seemed like my pulse was still up a bit. I did split my stuff in half last night while Gabi and I were watching an episode of Doctor Who (my secret, but now not so secret, favorite TV show).

Monday Whole30 Day 13

Meal 1: Salmoned cooked in bacon grease, 3 pcs bacon, small salad with homemade dressing. Some canned coconut milk

Meal 2: Last of the pork chop, salad, and 1 avocado

Meal 3: Lambburgers (used some ground up oregano and rosemary, some fresh squeezed lemon juice, a little olive oil, and some salt and pepper to season), Gabi made some salad, and steamed green beans.

Drinks: Water and coconut milk all throughout the day

Exercise: 3 sets of river rock pushing with grok crawl for 50ft, jump rope 30-35 times, one armed river rock throw with lunges, and hula hoop about 100 rounds (200 on the last one). 1 morning walk, but no afternoon building walk because I was feeling a bit off after donating blood.

Whew! I'm feelin much better today. I only woke up once last night and that was about 30 mins before I needed to be up. Gabi and I enjoyed some fajitas until she accidently spilled some of her iced tea on her food. That was okay by me. I finished it off and didn't feel guilty! No worries, I did clean up the spill from her plate before finishing the last little bit of dinner.

I am still having a problem with the heart rate, but it's not nearly as bad as it was on Tuesday or yesterday. So I chose to to go ahead and take my thyroid stuff this morning.

WOO WOO! I'm half way through the initial 30 days. I might go for 45 to see what else happens.

Tuesday Whole30 Day 14

Meal 1: Chicken cooked in bacon grease and seasoned with Italian Sausage seasoning, salad with homemade dressing, and some canned coconut milk

Meal 2: More of the chicken from the morning, some more salad, an avocado, and some mixed berries.

Meal 3: Beef fajitas seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders, ground cumin, and lime juice and cooked in bacon grease. Sauteed up some white onions and peeled yellow squash in coconut oil.

Exercise: 6X50m sprints. I couldn't really do more because my left quad was hurting a little bit. I stretched after each sprint, but that still didn't help. 1 walk around the building at work.

Drinks: Water and canned coconut milk.

I made a fun little hamburger helper style recipe last night for my dinner. I was just a tad bit tired when I got home yesterday, but because it's getting close to that time of the month. I woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground this morning with some lovely fog. It's mornings like this that make me feel like I'm back in Virginia Beach!

Wednesday Whole30 Day 15

Meal 1: 2 homemade sausage patties, 3 pcs bacon, the last of the salad with some dressing, and some coconut milk

Meal 2: Leftover fajita meat, 1 sausage patty, the last of the sauteed veggies from the fajitas, and the other half of the acorn squash.

Meal 3: Bison helper! Made with (unfortunately) slightly burned sweet potato bits, chopped yellow onion, apple pieces, and bison. Seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic powder, and salt. Cooked with coconut oil.

Exercise: Same as Monday's workout and 1 walk around the building. The second half of the day was a bit nasty weather wise.

Drinks: Homemade tea blend, water, and canned coconut milk.

I have to say that at this point I am starting to notice that fruit sugars are starting to become slightly stronger in taste. I'm excited about this because it gives me hope that I can kick the sugar habit. Certain things will start being too sweet for me to use, I hope. Honey has always been sweet for me, but maybe now it will be to the point where I won't want to touch it that much at all. I really hope this happens with other sweeteners so that I will stay away from candy and all that other crap. When I was much younger, I used to hate stuff that was too sweet to eat. That's what I want to get back to!

Mylanta this is not a good day at work. I get growing pains and such, but this is just a pain in my arse!
mad.png

The only good thing is that in about 3 1/2 hours, I'll be on my own for the weekend. Gabi has a weekend church retreat that she's super excited about. I get to chill out with the dog for most of the weekend. Tonight I think I might catch some live music and dance. No alcohol involved
cool.png

Thursday Whole30 Day 16

Meal 1: Chicken breast, bone in and skin on, seasoned with Italian Sausage seasoning and some lemon juice, cooked in bacon grease. Sauteed mushrooms and leeks cooked in coconut oil

Meal 2: Leftover of the hamburger helper stuff and one avocado

Snack: Coconut flakes

Meal 3: Baked Pork chop seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper cooked in coconut oil. Roasted Asparagus cooked with some olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and a squeeze of lemon juice

Drinks: Water, Canned Coconut Milk, and Tazo Vanilla Rooibos Tea.

No exercise because I just wanted sleep yesterday morning and I wasn't able to get my work walks in.

I take back the wanting to go out tonight. I'm worn out from work.

The guys at my area of work like to bring in doughnuts about 2-3 times a week. I pretty much don't ever partake in them because I just know how bad they are. Today was a small victory for me against the doughnuts. Finally the smell of them is making me sick again! SCORE!
:wub:
I used to always be like this as a kid and I'm so glad that it's back. Now if I could just get chocolate to do the same thing. Maybe just the smell of brownies would be okay.

I'm also a little over halfway through the first 30 days! I've got vacation coming up next month. We are traveling to FL to go see Gabi's paternal grandparents and finally meet some of her other family. I know I can stay strong with most of my food decisions while out there, but there may be a time or two that I might have to "test" a few items. I say test because I don't plan on eating the things that give me problems all the time. I feel it's just better to stay away.

What a nice relaxing evening I had yesterday. I didn't really feel like doing much once I got home from dropping Gabi off at her weekend retreat. I still did though. I cooked up some little neck clams and mussells for Meal 3! I'm not used to not using butter when I do this, but I made it work anyway. Sometimes it's just nice to sit down to this meal and not share it with a teen who doesn't care much for it. Some sauteed mushrooms and leeks added to the dish. I caught up on some Doctor Who and some stuff on NBC since I don't watch that much TV.

Friday Whole30 Day 17

Meal 1: Chicken and leftover fish with sauteed carrots and 1/2 of a small spaghetti squash

Meal 2: The last of the cooked up bison helper and pork chop, some mixed melon pieces, and an avocado

Meal 3: Little neck clams and mussels with sauteed mushrooms and leeks cooked in coconut oil

Drinks: Water

Exercise: Same as Monday's workout and 1 walk around the building at work

I got to catch some live music last night. I was reminded of why I don't go by the front of the stage unless I'm with a group of people. I'm pretty glad I was sober or I might have been a little nasty with some impolite concert goers. I did enjoy some awesome music from the Randy Rogers Band.

I've only got one concern about Whole 30 and communion. I took it this morning because I didn't have a spiritual reason leading me not to. The little pieces that they serve are just that, little. They serve grape juice at my church. I had thought about not taking it because I'm on Whole 30, but I can't, in my mind, do that. My old church used to serve wafers that were gluten-free to a few women who had Celiac's. However, they were a much smaller church and they used communion rails to serve communion. It made it easier to know when to serve those wafers. I haven't really felt any problems today since taking it.

Saturday Whole 30 Day 18

Meal 1: Steak, bacon, and sweet potato cubes (I cooked those under the bacon and they tasted great!)

Meal 2: Homemade sausage patties and salad

Meal 3: Baked Greek Chicken, lemon, quartered red onion, and the last of the sweet potato cubes.

Exercise: Monday's workout 3 sets and 1.5 mile roundtrip walk to the store

Drinks: water

WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Snow day! My work place only gives us the option to take the day off if we want and I wanted to stay home where it's safer than trying to drive in this weather. We're getting hit up by a small blizzard here. When Roxy pretty much runs up the stairs without me having to tell her, it's not a good idea to drive to work. I do plan on going out there in a while to try to clean off my steps. Maybe see if I can walk around in the deep snow and exercise my legs a bit. I've got the cold weather gear to pull it off.

I made a choice to not buy more bacon for this week when I did some grocery shopping yesterday. I'm going to let it run out and then not buy any for a week.

I make my own body scrubs from time to time using what I have in my kitchen. This time I thought I would try out some coconut oil with sugar (that's Gabi's sugar that she uses for tea). My skin gets super dry here during the winter time, even on a day like today when it's snowing outside. It's working pretty good so far. I ended up buying a jar of the cheaper oil so that I don't waste my cooking stuff.

Sunday Whole30 Day 19

Meal 1: Homemade sausage patties, 3 pcs bacon, and some brocco/cauli chowder

Meal 2: Naked bacon burger and some salad (I had to pick it apart because I didn't realize that they would put tortilla strips and cheese on it frown.png )

Snack: Olives and shredded coconut because I didn't eat enough at lunch

Meal 3: Beef tri tips, carrots, salad, sauteed onions, and sweet tater fries at Mom's house

Drinks: Water

Exercise: Sunday is rest day!

Oooooooohhhhh, I skipped a meal yesterday. It was getting late, I wasn't hungry at dinner time, and I didn't feel like cooking. I figured that since I didn't do a whole lot yesterday I wouldn't really miss that last meal. I'm sure I shouldn't have done that, but I don't like eating when I'm not actually hungry.

I did build a pretty cool snowman with Gabi yesterday! We both got a decent mini workout rolling around the bottom and middle section of our pilot snowman. I'll post a picture later when my computer wants to cooperate. We get to go in a few hours later because of the road conditions.

Monday Whole30 Day 20!

Meal 1: Cod fillet seasoned with Savory Seasoning blend and cooked in coconut oil. Some lemon juice splashed on top. Sauteed up some carrots, mushrooms, yellow squash, and some onions in coconut oil.

Meal 2: Cooked up some beef stew meat in some bacon fat. Seasoned that with some salt, pepper, and garlic. Splashed some lime juice on there and then at the end splashed some coconut aminos on it. Crap, I forgot what vegetable I cooked up. I know I cooked up something though.

Snack: Cupful of shredded coconut flakes

Exercise: Playing in the snow and building a snowman!

Tuesday Whole30 Day 21

Meal 1: Oven baked pork chop seasoned with the Italian Sausage seasoning and cooked in coconut oil. 1 sausage patty. 1/2 small spaghetti squash

Meal 2: Some leftover beef and chicken, 1 avocado. I forgot to pack vegetables, but I was pretty full from the meat and fat

Meal 3: 2 1/4lb lambburgers seasoned with rosemary, oregano, lemon, crushed garlic, salt and pepper; some homemade sweet potato fries (I only needed one sweet potato for this) oven baked in coconut oil, and some steamed green beans.

Drinks: Water and coconut oil

Exercise: Not much other than some push ups and digging snow out from around my truck then trying to get it unstuck.

Archived