Seriously Thinking About this but have questions

Milwmary

So I have been thinking about doing this for a couple of weeks. I am struggling with getting started because I am not sure how to handle a lot of this while living in a hotel with only a stove top and no oven. Lunches are also challenging because I am often eating on the run between meetings. Does any one have ideas on how to get going during such hectic crazy times. If I do a salad for lunch or dinner what does one use for dressing. Is there a spot where I can get ideas for meals that are very quick and easy? I would love to get started soon, but need to shop and just not sure on what I do in this situation. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you can do it! My friend is doing whole 30 with me and she lives in a post-commercial residence with less than a full kitchen. She does have a crock pot and toaster oven which is how she cooks meat mostly. Plus salads and lots of fermeted vegetables which can be purchased already made. You can do it!! I will follow this thread and post back as I have more time/practical ideas.

Archived