Day 2, going well!

Soylent

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the program, just started yesterday, but have been eating mostly paleo for the last 3 weeks or so, after reading Primal Blueprint and The Paleo Solution. I love it and feel great, but wanted to commit to the Whole30 for structure and a full "reset", so to speak. I've learned to love coconut milk in my coffee, I have an armful of Whole30-approved recipes, and I've re-stocked my pantry with completely sugar-free cooking supplementals (broth and whatnot). I'm ready!

My biggest challenge so far was breakfast this morning. I had such grandiose dreams - tobiko on my hard-boiled eggs. Sounds freakin' delicious doesn't it??... and then I couldn't figure out how to open the caviar jar. Ahem. Talk about first world problems.... :D

I did tackle opening the ziploc bag for lunch. Hooray!

I got the tobiko jar open this morning! And it was delicious. For lunch made the cucumber/tomato/melon/chicken salad from the Whole30 Success Guide. it was okay, I'd probably use avocado oil instead of olive oil if I make it again. For dinner, tomatillo soup from http://offalytasty.blogspot.com/2012/04/spicy-tomatillo-chicken-soup.html - deeelish!

Archived