Starting today April 14 second time!

Tdaley2

I've attempted the whole 30 a million times and have set a million goals and I constantly fail. I'm doing this whole 30 and I'm setting myself up with all the tools to succeed. I've battled with my love/hate for food for years and I'm ready to have control. I've been paleo for a year and a half but my problem is alcohol and when alcohol is involved so is pizza, candy, junk..you name it then the next morning I step on the scale and immediately hate myself and go into a depression.

I'm ready to over come this battle and achieve my goal for the very first time! I will be actively posting on here and if anyone else is starting around this time keep in touch so we can do this together!!!!!

Happy Whole 30 everyone!!!!

Tiffany :-)

Hey Kelly,

Wow that is awesome, have you done a whole 30 before successfully? If so any helpful tips!!! Good luck with your 60!!

Tiffany

I have done a Whole45 successfully a couple months ago! I'm not sure what your objective is for doing the Whole30, but mine is/was fat loss along with glowing skin. I was helpful for me to think of the long term benefits of the program rather than the satisfaction of having a cup of Gelato (or your guilty obsession!)

It's only day two and I am already craving sweets, but I know every time I don't give in the easier it gets!

Hey Everyone,

I am also doing my second Whole 30 (well I am going up until a Wedding on Memorial Day weekend so I guess it will be longer). My husband is joining me next week!

I want to remind everyone about not stepping on the scale or even better smashing your scale or giving it away! It does not help us to be obsessed with a number on the scale when we are on a journey toward better health!

Peace,

Megan

I'm actually doing better than I thought I would! Really, the only thing I miss is my latte. It's not a caffeine thing b/c I switched to decaf some time ago. It's that "mmmmmm" feeling I get from it. I've been cooking up some good meals, but nothing is giving me that "mmmmm."

Does that make any sense? Maybe it's that "umami" thing...

Daydreaming of lattes, but fine otherwise. Tummy bloat is GONE, I don't get sleepy after meals anymore, have more energy, and a clearer head.

Hi,

I started April 14 too. The daily e-mail told me I might be cranky and I feel like that rings true for me. My weakness is the weekend when I'm pressured to be the "fun" friend who drinks and eats crap...

Daydreaming of lattes, but fine otherwise.

Totally hear you on the latte day dreaming part....my favorite part of my day...

Hello! I started my second W30 on Monday, so it's day 2 for me today. Going alright so far, hoping to avoid the headaches of last round! The best advice (or rather, ISWF reminder) I got my first W30 was if you're feeling hungry between meals, check to make sure you're getting enough fat. Also, don't feed sugar cravings with fruit, as it just makes them worse. Use fat and protein to starve them out.

The timeline helped me feel normal, too :)

Have you tried bulletproof coffee? I'm amazed at how latte-like it is. Although I usually drink black, black coffee, I like lattes for their coziness and the first bulletproof I made, I was downright giddy as I cuddled up in our chaise with a book and my coffee mug. So, so good. I don't make it often as I still enjoy black for daytime, but as something special...it's dreamy.

Archived