After Whole 30

Jay

I think highly of Whole 9 and the Whole 30 program as, I believe, this is what got me started towards using this lifestyle to be more healthy rather than just using paleo eating as a cycle in my yo-yo dieting.

With that, I understand that this is a "Whole 30" forum but I'd love to see a section for post Whole 30 discussions. Whole 30 guidelines I get, they're pretty straight forward, but I often have questions about what I'm eating/doing after Whole 30. Usually it's about things that I know are not the best but I'm wondering just how bad they are....for instance, coconut aminos are pretty expensive, how bad is gluten free soy sauce once beyone Whole 30?

Just a thought.

Jay, we've already got a "Life After Your Whole30" category, so adding a forum or two underneath would be easy. What might you suggest? The questions you're asking don't really fit under "off track/staying on track" or "friends and family," so maybe a category for food, drink, condiments post-Whole30, for these kinds of questions?

Melissa

It seems that I missed the forest through all of the trees. I had concentrated so much on only on the sub-categories that I missed that you had an entire category for Life After Whole 30. Anyway, I think that a food, drink, condiment post Whole 30 would be perfect! Thanks.

Archived