So far, no reactions. Normal??

I began reintroducing on Day 34. 1st intro: 100% natural peanut butter, black beans and kidney beans. 2nd intro: Rice and rice chips. 3rd intro: milk, cheese, ice cream. I've done w30 for two days after each intro. Gluten tomorrow. I have been aware of no symptoms whatsoever, with the exception of some gas the day after beans (which is common of beans, right?). After reading of others' reintroduction experiences, I had really expected to notice something. Has anyone else gone through this without experiencing negative reactions?

• Moderators

This is definitely possible -- I suspect that people who don't have reactions are less likely to post on the forum than people who have very noticeable reactions.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that you wouldn't have a reaction if you had a huge amount of something at once, or if you had modest portions of it every day for a while -- it's still possible you could hit a point where you have too much of some item for your body to deal with. The lack of obvious reactions also doesn't mean that you're truly having no reaction of any kind -- there could still be stuff going on internally that you just don't notice. 

Archived