Whole30 rules during reintroduction?

Sjlynch84

Maybe this is a silly question, but when I'm back to whole30 eating on the days between reintroducing foods, do I need to just eat compliant food or do I also need to follow the "other" rules - i.e. no pancakes? (Honestly, I just really want to make these sweet potato pancakes for something different for breakfast. They're just eggs and sweet potatoes and seasonings.) TIA!

After 30 days, I think it's great that you're following through with a Reintro Phase.  You're way ahead, right there.  You can do what you want after 30 days and  as long as the ingredients aren't messing with your reintro, it's fine.

The sky is the not the limit for you going forward. Creating your own way of eating means you can establish your own rules or none.

Personal context.  I wouldn't care if a pancake looked like a hockey puck.  I'm not eating them.  My dr. uses pancakes, syrup and orange juice as a means of testing for hypoglycemia/diabetes.  Any food that jacks your blood sugar up that much, used as a diagnostic tool for diabetes...I don't mess with them no matter what they look like, especially the ones made with wheat flour, rice flour or tapioca flour or any kind of flour.

Archived