dreading tomorrow

today is day 12 and no problems with staying on plan. Just quite tired and headache-y with brain fog.

Tomorrow my boss is going to bring in cakes for our team meeting. She is an amazing baker and they taste amazing. She also makes an effort to make them gluten and dairy free for me due to my coeliac disease and lactose intolerance.

I have fallen off the bandwagon before here...and everyone will be eating delicious cake in front of me....help!!!

6 hours ago, foursimplewords said:

today is day 12 and no problems with staying on plan. Just quite tired and headache-y with brain fog.

Tomorrow my boss is going to bring in cakes for our team meeting. She is an amazing baker and they taste amazing. She also makes an effort to make them gluten and dairy free for me due to my coeliac disease and lactose intolerance.

I have fallen off the bandwagon before here...and everyone will be eating delicious cake in front of me....help!!!

Will your boss ever bring in the cakes again?

If so, maybe start telling yourself before the meeting that this isn't the last time you will ever be able to eat these delicious cakes. That way, you can pass them up this time know that in the future (and when you're not w30ing) you'll be able to have one!

I'd also recommend eating before hand so your hunger doesn't affect your decision making - good luck! Report back tomorrow and let us know!!

1 hour ago, foursimplewords said:

I survived the meeting, just, but now I'm sooo hungry from the smell of cake haha

Have a big glass of water and maybe go for a walk if the weather is nice and you're able to! Congrats for sticking to it - that in and of itself is a HUGE accomplishment, you should be so proud of yourself :)

Archived