Day 9....ate something and then reacted to it

I'm 9 days in to my whole30!! I have not cheated at all and I have noticed a significant change in my body. I have felt so much better and I haven't had any stomach pain or bloating. I was really hungry today and I decided to eat a small handful of cashews (something I have never really snacked on before) and my stomach has completely bloated and I'm feeling very unwell...

Does this mean I need to reset my whole 30 because I ate something that I'm claret sensitive to!!??

• Moderators

No, nuts are notorious for causing bloating and being difficult to digest but they don't have any inflammatory properties that would have reset your reset... steer clear of them tho as obviously you're one of the people that don't do well with nuts... I would recommend staying away from all nuts for the remainder, not just cashews... during your re-intro, you may choose to put different kinds of nuts into rotation and reintroduce them in the same manner you do the other foods and see if there are any that are better for you.

Archived