Starting June 1st

Marybug88

The whole family is flooding the whole 30 starting June 1st. I decided that I didn't trust my self enough to have "other food" for my kids. May 31st is the last dayof school so we're going to join the whole 30 in June 1st.  I'm very excited, a little nervous, but hopeful for great support from these resources for troubleshooting with little ones and a husband that are all picky eaters!

Thanks, 

Mary

@Marybug88 I think it's so great that your whole family is doing the Whole 30 together. Depending on the ages of your little ones, maybe they can help you prepare the meals so they can be actively involved. I know the kids I work with (they are in kindergarten) love their fruit, but are so resistant to veggies. Tessamae's makes a complaint Whole 30 ranch dressing. I use it on salads as well as dip for various veggies.

That sound great, there are so many wonderful meals and foods you can have on Whole30.  Be sure to get a good collection of recipes whether it's from books or online.  Spiralizers or even julienne peelers are awesome for making zucchini noodles.  I get my nieces to eat zucchini that way and no matter how many times I tell them it's zucchini, they insist it's noodles and that they hate zucchini.  ....okay.  hahaha  

Hello!  I am starting June 1st also!  I'm a little nervous but excited about doing something for me that will set me up for a much healthier lifestyle! I tend to be a picky eater too so I have been doing lots of reading to find recipes that sound good, but I'm also hoping to broaden my food horizons a little as well!  Good luck to you!!!! 

Archived