Just joined!

Erna23

Hello! My name is Erna. I live in Sacramento,CA and I just joined the whole30! I will be starting day 1 on Monday the 20th! This is new to me and I have not done this kind of challenge before so I am looking forward to changing my life!

Hi, welcome to the Forum and to W30. I think it's ideal to take a couple of days to plan out what you're going to be eating. Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, it's a friendly bunch here. good luck

Hi Erna - I'm starting tomorrow too! I'm tracking my progress over on my new blog Holly Go-Paleo, so keep in touch and we can get through this together. I'm a little nervous about the first week but can't wait to start feeling amazing.

Good luck with day one.

I like the look of your blog; very appealing to the eye. Nice job.

Good luck on your journey! I am only 20 days into Whole30, but I plunged into Paleo a year ago. I felt amazing, but could not conquer the sugar addiction/compulsion so now I am here.

I say there is nothing to be nervous about! There is a chance you will feel flu-like. I felt kind of crappy for 2 weeks when I went Paleo last year.

And, to Erna, welcome! Listen to what the moderators have to say, and take what the rest of us have to say with a grain of salt. ;) Well, we do have words of wisdom, too, but not the experience generally. This can be life changing, but won't always be smooth.

Archived