Starting tomorrow, 1st June.

Juli Anderson

I'm starting my first Whole 30 tomorrow, Have no food left in the house anyway as my fridge died a few weeks ago and I only just replaced it with a big beast of a fridge that I will be able to fill with healthy vegies as it has three fruit n veg draws, which I am well impressed by. Anyway I am going shopping today so officially starting tomorrow which I notice is the first of the month anyway so a great time to start :) I have been primal for a while, but find myself slipping more and more cheats in so this is going to be a great way to re focus my eating and get back to feeling awesome. Its my birthday halfway through, so that might be challenging, just have to let my friends know not to feed me junk food that day, coz I won't be eating it.

Thank you :) Good Luck to you too.

I now have my whole fridge full of yummy veggies and meat. I'm going through and freezing up meal portions for later in the week when I'm too tired to cook so it will be nice and easy to throw something in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a nice easy meal.

Archived