Meal Planning/Late Night Schedule

I hope you guys can handle one more meal scheduling question, haha. I want to do a Whole30 in June, but I'm trying to figure out how to work 3 full-size meals into my ridiculous schedule. So, here is what I'm working with.

Monday, Friday, and Saturdays: I'm usually up by 8 or 9, workout at 12ish, and then I work from 5pm to 12 or 2am, depending on the night. Right now, I usually don't eat until after I workout (which I know is a definite no-no on the W30), then I make a huge lunch. Then I eat right before I start work - usually some grilled chicken with avocado, and dinner is whenever I get done work.

Tuesday & Wednesday: I'm going to be at an externship from 10-4, and then at work from 5 to 12ish. I can eat a normal breakfast & lunch on those days, but I can't eat dinner while I'm working.

Any advice on how you would time your meals on those days? I know W30 doesn't really support super-late eating, but otherwise I don't really have time to eat dinner. Just looking for some advice before I get started.

Thanks!

Hi Betty, I don't really have much in the way of advice, others might be able to chime in but personally I'd say just do what you have to do to make W30 fit your lifestyle. I would suggest really try to have something to eat when you get up, I know it made a big difference to me. In an ideal world no one would eat before going to bed but we don't live in an ideal world so we all just do the best we can do. No one could be expected to work from 5 to 12 and then go to bed hungry - that's cruel and unusual punishment :)

If you have something for breakfast, you'll obviously be having an extra meal but I'd, personally go with that, play around with it and see how it works for you. good luck

Archived