Here I go...day 1 June 17.

wxwoman

I thought I'd post as I haven't in a few days.

I have now finished day 18 with no snacks, no weighing myself, and 100% compliance.

I almost hopped on the scale today, but resisted. I trust in the whole30 process, and understand the need to get away from focusing on a number. I've come too far to give in now, and would just be miffed at myself if I did.

We have a forum full of good designated drivers for the 4th of July festivities. :)

Day 22 done!

"Extinction burst" is no joke.

I now know firsthand exactly what it means. Starting day 20, I've been having much more trouble sticking to the Whole30. I've been having some cravings, and thoughts of quitting. This is a bit understated. Several times a day, I go through the pros and cons of quitting or staying the course. Fortunately, I've told lots of people that I am doing this, so that helps me resist giving in. I don't want to look like a heel. That is exactly why I told people what I was doing. I hope this extinction burst goes away soon though.

It's only 8 more days, and I know it's just my sugar-starved brain trying to get the best of me.

Archived