June 21!

AmyS

I'll be starting a Whole30 on Friday, June 21!  I've been Whole30ing off and on since late September 2012, so this will be like my sixth Whole30.  I've had great results, and I'm looking forward to another excellent 30 days!  In the last few weeks I've had absolutely wonderful times on vacation, traveling, singing, and eating my weight in non-Whole30 goodies.  I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, and now I'm really excited to get back to Whole30 eating!

I'm not a food logger at all, ever, for any reason, so I won't be doing that, but I am going to start with the digestive enzymes that are recommended here as a way to address some digestive issues.  For some time I took blood pressure medication that had unfortunate digestive side effects.  Thanks to Whole30 I no longer need that medication (phew and woot) but the digestive effects seem to linger, months after the last dose of the medication.  I'm hoping that the combination of another Whole30 and digestive enzymes will help my tummy get as happy as my blood pressure. 

Here's to the sweet potatoes, beef stew, avocadoes, and spinach!  And a bunch of other stuff too.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Day Two, now with digestive enzymes!  The difference has been significant and immediate.  I'm very relieved.  After reading about the lasting side effects of the bp medication I was taking, I was not terribly optimistic, but thought I'd give it a try at least.  And, so far, I have to say that the results are fairly dramatic.  FTR, I resisted taking the enzymes because most reviews come from folks who suffered constipation prior to taking.  My situation is pretty much exactly opposite of that, and I was quite concerned that if my own situation got more, err, more-ish, I'd be unable to leave the house.  Yeah.  That bad.  Anyway, I'm glad I decided to try these enzymes.  Phew!  Leafy greens in enormous quantities are my friends again!!!

Archived