No stamina

cat981

Hi all, I'm new to Whole30. Today is day #2 for me. I have been eating mostly clean for the last couple of months so I haven't experienced any of the headaches or "foggy" feelings yet. I was drinking 2 diet dr peppers a day for my caffeine fix since i don't drink coffee but that of course is out now. :) I went to CF today and honestly prob performed the worst I have in months. Felt like I had no energy at all to complete the WOD. Even rammed my shin on a box jump for the 1st time since I started 6 months ago. I know I read somewhere energy will prob be depleted at first but wanted to make sure this was normal. Thanks for the help!

• Moderators

Day 2 is a little early to have low energy. Are you eating according to the meal template: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

Many people who experience low energy are not eating enough overall or need to eat more starchy carbs specifically or they are at that point in adjusting when they are just tired.

thanks tom! i'm feeling much better today so it was prob just a Monday:) i know you aren't supposed to weigh during this but i weigh every morning out of habit...am on day 3 and down 3.5lbs already...is this normal? i know it's gotta be water weight. i drink 3-4 liters a day and have for years. i'm not hungry between meals anymore (was the 1st day). i did have a banana between lunch and dinner last night b/c we ate a little later than usual. thanks for you help:)

Archived