stomach upset

i'm on day 10 of my first whole 30...I havent had a single "cheat"...about 3 nights ago I had a steak at a restuarant but resquested the grill it w/out seasoning..also had broccoli and sweet potato...horrible stomach pains and digestive upset that night....the next day at lunch i had a lettuce wrapped hamburger and broccoli again horrible pain and digestive upset...i was fine the next day..this evening i made some bruschetta chicken in EVOO w/ garlic, home canned tomatoes, dried basil and a ting bit of balsamic vinegar over yellow squash "noodles" i have a horrible stomach ache and digestive upset!!

whats the deal? i started this whole thing to feel better!! and NOT have stomach pain anymore!! i almost feel like quitting!!

any advice would be helpful

TIS

Did you have stomach pain before you started Whole30? If so, I wonder if something else is going on ... have you been seen by a doctor for your stomach pain?

If not, I wonder if your vegetables are sufficiently cooked? Raw or partially cooked vegetables can cause stomach upset for some.

Archived