Too much Natural Calm

Constipation seems to be a hot topic in the forums. I started taking Natural Calm for constipation two days ago -- and I think I overdid it. I'm really DIZZY. Has anyone experienced that from Natural Calm? If so, I wonder if I can flush the stuff out of my system by drinking a lot of water.

• Moderators

The main ingredient in Natural Calm is magnesium, something your body needs, so you don't want to flush it out. The diarrhea that Natural Calm can provoke is not likely to last more than a day.

If you are getting dehydrated from diarrhea there are two things you can do to help. One is to take an anti-diarrhea medication to stop the diarrhea. Any over-the-counter med from the drug store works for me. And the second thing is to drink a lot of water to make up for what you have lost.

I hope you start feeling better soon!

The very first time I took Natural Calm, the next morning I was dizzy as well.  Maybe just a coincidence but it hasn't happened since.  I noted it bc it was the only change I'd made but who knows if it was really related.  I've since also switched to Mag Citrate from a bulk supplier.  Doesn't have any of the added flavorings, etc... 

Archived