Night sweats during whole 30

Hi everyone,

My first post!  I have really appreciated the great knowledge that I've gleaned from these forums.

I know that many people have commented that their night sweats have improved since doing a whole30. I'm on day 10, and the last week or so I've been experiencing night sweats. That is somewhat unusual for me.  I experienced night sweats in my early 40s, but they went away with acupuncture.  Has this happened to any of you?

A bit more about me:  I'm 44, have been eating primal for about 2 years. This is my second whole30 (the first I did about a year and a half ago).

Thank you in advance for any insight you might have.

Hey, I'm 47, on day 12 of my third whole30 and last night I couldn't get to sleep for two hours as I was too hot... It's the middle of a cold winter here and we don't have heating on at night. I have had this happen before when detoxing previous times but last night I think it was hormonal..... I've been whole9 for about a year and it fixed my cycles but I think a whole30 can cause some temporary disturbances. This was the first time I ddint fall asleep almost straight away. Hopefully just temporary for both of us!

Archived