caralex

So I woke up this morning grumpy and tired. I am back home after a trip to Chicago and I was compliant and have been for 16 days.  Staying on the whole 30 is a gift I have given myself.  And I am not starting over.  Actually, I am thinking of continuing on for another whole 30. I do feel physically better but I think today is just let down from the trip. I do read the daily every day and I do realize that I am not one of those people that was fairly healthy to start with.  I am one of those people that would benefit from multiple whole 30's.

Last night for dinner I made this cool salad with shredded carrots, shredded radish tossed with microgreens and a little olive oil and a small piece of meat and grapes.  The hardest part of the Whole 30 is eating protein.  I am trusting in the science of inflammation and hoping that my high cholesterol - on medication - will not skyrocket. 

Have a great day everyone -I  feel better writing this post.

What, specifically, do you find difficult about eating protein?  Is it a taste or texture thing?  All proteins or only certain ones?

Maybe folks here can give you some advice to help you get healthy amounts of protein at each meal?

Archived