Official Whole30?

jen575

Well, I've got a birthday and some travelling, both coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I thought I'd get those out of the way first - after that it's a clear run through till mid-December. I saw the page about how important it is to plan ahead and I'm going to use the time to get ready :-)

Rethinking ... Maybe it would be better to start asap ... Two weeks is a long time to delay ... It's my birthday, so totally up to me how I celebrate - no need to eat cake if I don't want to! ... As for the travel, that is only a maybe at the moment and anyway I could probably cope if I had to ...

So should I start on Monday 14th or wait two weeks till Monday 28th? I would welcome any opinions from experienced Whole30ers!

I think you Should start straight away - if you choose to eat non compliant food on your birthday or if you end up travelling and can't stay compliant then, you will have had nearly two weeks of pretty good eating and you can start again for the full 30 days. You are right though, you can celebrate how you like, and plenty of people manage to stay compliant whilst travelling :) anything is possible!

Archived