2nd W30 - Here we go!

Nancy Jo

I started the W30 on the 1st which felt really good. Today I'm going to run and get some breakfast - (leftover steak, yum!). My son is in the military and today is his last day home so I will need will power tonight since we be eating at Pappasito's. I have resolved to order the fajitas and not look at the menu!!!

More tomorrow!

The grilled steak, shrimp and red bell peppers were awesome! Did not touch chips, queso, chocolate brownie or cheesecake! WIN!

We are taking my son to the airport at 4:30AM. It's been wonderful having him home for two weeks on military leave. We'll stop at Ihop on our way home. I'll take some porkchops out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow night. Have nuts, apples, and peanut butter on hand!

Ok...good thing I read another forum to remind me that snacks are a no-no. So I'll have ihop for breakfast, leftovers from tonight's dinner for lunch and then grilled porkchops with more veggies tomorrow night.

Watch out at ihop. Among other things, they use pancake batter in their omelettes.

Archived