Help!!

jimida

I am on day 5 of my first Whole 30 and I really need some input.  1 1/2 days in I got a migraine, very typical for me and one of the reasons I want to do this, accompanied with nausea.  The next day vomiting and passed out, due to low blood pressure, dropped lower from dehydration.  Still feel very sick and can eat very little.  Is this detox or a stomach bug or a combination of the two? I realize none can truly answer that, but am feeling confused as to what to do.  I can't eat three meals, just a little bit here and there at this point.  Would GREATLY appreciate some words of wisdom.

• Moderators

Getting a headache, nauseous, and vomiting are not detox symptoms. Something is off for you to be feeling so bad. 

You need 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight per day - a lot more than most people drink. And you need three meals per day sized according to the meal template: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

If you can't get the food down, you can't get the food down. Do the best you can. You might want to focus on easy food like soup and baked sweet potatoes.

Archived