Day 10...first day without caffiene

I have no solution for you, only a fellow struggler. I'm on day 16 and decided to cut the caffeine (mostly - still drank a little tea) today and I was TIRED! I was feeling pretty good last week, but I was having coffee daily, so it could have been just the constant caffeine-induced adrenaline rush.

Anybody know if the energy improvements we're supposed to get from eating better will be enough to replace the awake and alive feeling I usually get by being solidly caffeinated?

hobbitgirl, how is the caffeine withdrawal coming along? I'm on day 20 today, and finally felt human through the afternoon despite no caffeine today. It's only been 5 days since I cut it (mostly) out, so I'm super encouraged. I hope you have seen some improvements, too!

I cut caffeine because I wanted to see if my energy levels would stabilize without help from caffeine. And they have! Praise the Lord! I have tried and tried to make it through a day without a nap for years, and the only way I could do it was with the help of caffeine - until now. :)

Archived