First Whole30 - January 8

KristenCaudill

Tintyl... Glad I wasn't the only one feeling like trash yesterday.  Read so much about the first day being so easy... and it sucked!  Today is ending better, however was difficult with cravings all day.

Good luck to everyone in the fellow January 8th crew!! :D

Hi, I also started on the 8th! No cravings/hangover (yet), but I have had an off-on headache the last 2 days. Also am STARVING between lunch and dinner, even though I feel full after lunch. Anyone know if this is normal? I'm wondering if I need to add more of one of the food groups and if so which one. I know we're not supposed to snack, but I feel like I will literally expire if I don't. thoughts? Thanks a lot!!

Hi, I also started on the 8th! No cravings/hangover (yet), but I have had an off-on headache the last 2 days. Also am STARVING between lunch and dinner, even though I feel full after lunch. Anyone know if this is normal? I'm wondering if I need to add more of one of the food groups and if so which one. I know we're not supposed to snack, but I feel like I will literally expire if I don't. thoughts? Thanks a lot!!

What does your breakfast and lunch look like? I'm wondering if your portion sizes are big enough at those meals?

In the meantime, if you are truly hungry in between (hungry = you could eat steamed fish and broccoli), have a snack that is a mini-meal including a protein and fat.

Archived