Party Foods?

crewgirl

I have a party this Saturday night which will be Day 11 for me. I am already planning to take my own club soda and lime, and perhaps some nuts and olives. I need to make something to share and of course I want it to be W30 compliant so I can eat it and avoid the temptations that will be all around me. I've looked up recipes for appetizers but I'm still looking for suggestions. I'd like something that doesn't need to be kept warm. Ideas?

I'll be in the same boat at the end of the month!  Why couldn't this be a 24-day reset???  :P

The party I am having is a themed party, Sexy Appetizers, so I have a bit more of a challenge.  I'm thinking Roasted Nuts (not sure it's that sexy but pretty darn funny from a female perspective!  :lol: ) but I've drawn a blank on other foods.

For past get-togethers, I have made bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers filled with ground pork and seasonings instead of cream cheese.  These were a huge hit!  I also made a small batch filled with cream cheese too for those not following Whole30/Paleo and they were last to go.

I'm still looking for ideas so if I find any good ones, I'll post them!  ;)

The prosciutto-wrapped asparagus spears are perfect!! Most of the apps I have seen use bacon, but I can't find bacon at any of my stores that doesn't have sugar. Thank you!

Another option I considered was moroccan lamb meatballs - there are a few different recipes out there for it but I like Jen's Gone Paleo. The problem is that I made those for the same party last year....

Archived