First Whole30-started Jan 21st

docfitch

This my first try at a Whole30.  I have been low carb for quite a few years and primal for about a year.  I'm trying this hoping to get a few things under control (high blood pressure, borderline high blood sugar, arthritis, other joint pains, gout - you get the picture).  Looking forward to lots of feedback.  Ken

Ken,

This my first try at a Whole30.  I have been low carb for quite a few years and primal for about a year.  I'm trying this hoping to get a few things under control (high blood pressure, borderline high blood sugar, arthritis, other joint pains, gout - you get the picture).  Looking forward to lots of feedback.  Ken

Yay!! Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you already have made some changes in the right direction...yeah there is something rather attention getting with W30. I am on Day???uuuuh 19...hard to keep track after a while. I am quite certain you will be pleased with the results...I have confidence you will have lower BP, BS, improved joint issues. Being open to these suggestions is more than half the battle...I know way too many people who choose to stay with their regimen and usually end up on more medications...you get the picture

:) 

Have a great strong start!

Grandma Carolyn

Archived