Trina's whole 30

Trina1960

Day 17....woke very early...too early....6.30 took the dog for along walk....

meal 1...bacon, egg, swt potato, red capsicum, avocado, lettuce, tomatoes,cucumber, nectarine and mayo very big breakfast

Bike ride....probably only about 7 kms

meal 2...had this a bit later than usual....eggs, mayo and banana....

meal 3...chilli chicken with greenbeans and asparagus..coconut amines, garlic, ginger, cooked in ghee and served atop of zoodles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day 18...haven't been able to log in for some reason..weird. Very busy day

Went for a walk with one of the dogs

Meal 1 bacon, eggs, salad ,avocado and mayo

Meal 2 had to take the dog to the vet miles away and all I could find to eat was a banana,,,when I got home about two had apiece of chicken and some avocado

Meal three. Chicken meatloaf, prosciutto, eggs, swat potato and salad, avocado and mayo.

Kefir water and green tea

Trina, I have been having trouble logging in over the last couple of days also.

Looks like you are doing really well. Keep it up.....your on the homewood run now. :)

Thanks Angie....you look like your doing well also....

I have a challenge coming up towards the end with going away for 5 nights. Im beginning to think about preparing food to take and also food for when i finish..my biggest thing is im tempted to take my scales and tape measure before i put any non 30 food in my mouth...i also wanted to get my bloods done out of curiosity..might do that on friday...not that im going to splurge on day 31...but a wine is definetly on the cards..and maybe some cacao,coconut,cashew balls....as a holiday treat....

How are you feeling now Trina?

Have things improved since day 16.

Wishing you all the best

Ange

Hi Ange,...Yes hubby is feeling better although I havent seen him all weekend. Unfortunately farming life is 7 days a week...

As for me Im finding I eat such a huge breakfast that come lunch time Im just about on a mini meal...I will have to go have a look at your page to see how your going. Im finding i keep forgetting what day im on...not that it matters...but when i first started i was counting the days....i have to scroll up to see where i am....

Ange are you on fb? I belong to a small group called LCHF and there are zome doing that way of eating and a couple doing this one if you would like to join....its full title is Healthy and Happy LCHF for 2014....

Hope you had an enjoyable weekend

Trina :)

Day 20....wow doesnt feel like it...still feel overweight...but energy levels are good and life is good

meal 1....beef rissoles,eggs,avocado,sweet potato,rocket, baby spinach, tomato, cucumber

meal 2 chicken salad avocado and mayo ...kefir water

meal 3...roast lamb, sweet potato, broccoli, green beans

Day 21

http://www.everyrecipe.com.au/click/index/17883266/?site=quirkycooking.blogspot.com.au

meal 1...beef rissoles, swt potato, lettuce,capsicum,avocado eggs, mayo cucumber

meal 2...chicken,eggs, avocado, blueberries, capsicum

meal three..... creamy paprika chicken..yummo ..on spaghetti squash...made this with a couple of changes. Definetly cook again...

recipe at the link above..

I tried the FB link and it's coming up as it may have expired or I may not have permission to see this page.

Maybe it's not an open group and I might need to be invited to join.. If you can sen invitations - my FB name is Angie Cooper and I am at Redland Bay Brisbane Qld.

Thanks for trying Trina

Cheers Angie

I tried the FB link and it's coming up as it may have expired or I may not have permission to see this page.

Maybe it's not an open group and I might need to be invited to join.. If you can sen invitations - my FB name is Angie Cooper and I am at Redland Bay Brisbane Qld.

Thanks for trying Trina

Cheers Angie

will let Jenny the lady who opened the page know...

:)

★★★★★★★★★

Think its day 22...very hectic day....not sure going away is worth the extra work i have to do before i go and then the pile when i get back...

meal 1....beef rissoles, eggs, salad vegies avocado

meal 2...chicken, blueberries, salad vegies mayo and avocado

meal 3...twice cooked pork...slow cooker then baked...crispy crackle...baked cauliflower, asparagus, swt potato, mushrooms with homemade apple sauce and coconut oil..

mood has been weird....am feeling very resentful....not a trait i like or wish upon myself but seem to be finding it difficult to kick...to be honest i could walk out the front door and keep going....havent felt like this for years...very deep seated...have no idea how to deal witn it..oh well maybe tomorrow i will feel different..heres hoping

loads of hot flushes too..tempted to use my bio identical hrt but will persevere till day 30...

DAY 23

Meal 1.....rissoles, eggs,cucumber,tomato. Bbq sauce, avocado, blueberries, mixed salad greens

Meal 2...chicken, avocado,tomato, mixed salad greens, boiled egg,

meal 3 no idea ..just remembered will have to get something out,,,maybe a curry....

okay no curry...had homemade sausages on the bbq with salad and avocado....wow amazing sausages..they tasted just like italian sausages do...am going to hide them from the family...they can have the ones we get made up at the butchers...wishing now i had a sausage maker...but flat ones are okay.

Day 24

meal 1.....sausages, eggs, avocado, mixed greens, red capsicum, cucumber,olives, blueberries

meal 2 chicken,tomato,mixed greens,olives, cucumber

meal 3 steak, mixed greens, thinking of a mushroom sauce made from cashews and stock.....will see.

okay steak with mushroom sauce made with cashews was delish...roast, swt potao, butternut pumpkin, eggplant,beetroot, salad greens with cucumber and tomato..

coconut water

Hi Trina

Thank you so much for all the trouble you went to to get me an invite to the Facebook group.

It looks really interesting and has so many useful links. It's Great! :D

Thanks again

Ange

glad you found it interesting...you can add files that you find interesting also...I just learnt that...lol..have a great weekend :)

Day 25 hehe

meal 1 .....sausages, eggs, mixed greens, cucumber, left over roast beetroot,swt potato,butternut pumpkin and fresh tomatoes and coconut oil

meal 2...salmon...salad as above and cashews, black coffee

meal 3....lamb chops and mixed salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, red capsicum and mayo

feel great....slept better last night..drinking kefir water and coconut water

Archived