Paleo Eating in Melbourne, Australia?

Kmartin86

My husband and I are celebrating our ten year anniversary this month (14th February - yes that's right, Valentine's Day :)) and are taking a trip to Melbourne for a few days. This falls right in the middle of my second Whole30 however and I don't want to deviate from my plan. He's supportive of this but I've got to find places that are yummy that he will enjoy as well. He's not doing the Whole30 with me but he does love his meat and his seafood!

We are staying in Elwood but will have a car, anyone that's local that may know some places I would love to hear your suggestions! We will also have our own place so can prepare breakfasts, etc. if we need to but seeing as how it is a big anniversary for us, I know that there will be a lot of eating out as well....

Palate is the only Paleo restaurant I'm aware of www.palate.com.au it has both paleo and non-paleo options, but you will need to book, very busy. They might even be able to arrange something special for an anniversary, I'd give them a call and ask. It's not far from the Prahran Market, which has some organic stores.

A lot of restaurants can cook what you need, but it's best to plan ahead and confirm they can before booking, especially during busy times. Anything bulk-prepped can have nasties in it (rice flour, soy sauce, etc), so if they know you're coming, you may have more options.

Archived