Whole30 leading up to my 30th birthday

Tiffany Precissi

Hello, My name is Tiffany and I'm 29 years old living in Northern California. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is a pharmacist here in town.

My husband and I are actually doing a Whole40 since we started this past Monday but my 30th birthday falls on August 31st and I've just joined the Daily to get posts with an official start date of August 1st. I will photograph, weigh and tape myself tomorrow morning and then put those away for the remainder of the month.

We have a 2.5+ year old daughter who has always eaten very well since we switched to Paleo when she was very young. I do have a few things I can remove from her diet, but I'm pleased with the amount of vegetables and fruits she eats. She is very fond of fish and loves tri-tip. ;) She also does not drink milk and really loves water.

I have turned our garage into my own little CrossFit gym and get out there three times a week with a friend. I plan to add to that by hopping on the treadmill for 30 min a day while my daughter naps. We are also breaking out the bikes and will be upping the frequency we take those out.

I'd love to team up with people to keep accountable to each other, encourage, etc.

Wishing everyone here a very successful journey on their Whole30!

Tiffany

Archived