I think all I do is EAT!

I'm only on Day Three, but I feel like ALL I've been doing for the last three days is eat!  I've been extremely strict about what's going in, but it just kind of feels like it's all I'm doing because I'm constantly hungry.  Is it boredom? Is it my brain thinking that it's starving because I'm not having three Dr. Peppers a day or anything sweet/bad for me? I'm concerned that if I keep this up for thirty days, I'm going to GAIN weight.  I'm not doing it for weight loss, but I certainly don't want to add pounds. Thoughts?

Have you checked out the meal template?  If you break your food into three (or four) fairly evenly spaced meals that follow the template, you needn't worry.

I'm no expert as I'm only on day 18 of my first Whole 30, but I can say I remember feeling similarly on day 3.  I do think much of it was just about old eating habits and cravings rather than true hunger.  I found during the second week that I was unable to finish some of the meals I prepared even though they were the same amounts I was eating the prior week.  So, maybe give it some more time as well and see if you don't find a similar change in your hunger/cravings.

Archived