Do I need my allergy shots?

sweetrunning

Hi everyone, 

I started allergy shots 3 years ago and do them once a month now for dust, mold and spring allergies. The doctor said I'm the poster child becasue in doing these I got off my asthma medication. I'm wondering perhaps if I've gotten off my depression medication on whole 30, could I just stop my allergy shots too? Should I just talk to my doctor about doing so? It seems likely they will say not to stop since I Got off my asthma meds. But it does make me wonder if healthy eating like this will cure all as it's cured my ezcema on hands, psoriasis on scalps, my nails are ultra long and it's cured my depression, all in 23 days. What's next? Get off the allergy shots perhaps? Its just another toxin I'm putting in my body as I see it monthly. And I want to stop doing it. 

Also, what does anyone know about sealants? Are they bad to put in your mouth? Dentist said my daughter needs some and she's 7, even though her teeth seem perfectly healthy. Won't she shed these teeth in the next year anyhow? Why would she need sealants. 

I would talk to your doctor about your allergy shots. It is possible that the foods you were eating before your whole30 were adding to your allergies. That is something for you and your doctor to decide. I don't know anything about sealants but I hesitate to add any chemicals to my body if it is not absolutely necessary. I would talk to your dentist about why he/she thinks it is important. It's possible that it makes them more money or maybe it will help prevent cavities that will cost you more money in the end. I would definitely research this further. 

Archived