To Reintro, or Not to Reintro?

Badwolf

I have never been a fan of legumes (though I will SO eat them in a Muchas Gracias burrito with cheese), and could go the rest of my life without dairy and soy.  And the next time I'm in Paris, I will def be going for a baguette with brie!

Is it a good idea to do the reintroduction schedule just to know how I will react to those foods?

Or if these things aren't that important, is it better to not even go there except for a special occasion (Paris).

I would do it just to make sure you don't have a really bad reaction. I would think Paris wouldn't be fun if you had a bad reaction to gluten. Also from my understanding the wheat in Europe is not genetically modified so it is easier to digest so you may not have a bad reaction. You might want to re-inroduce sprouted wheat first or make sure you soak your flour for 18 hours before you make your bread. Check out the freezer section of your health food store for Manna bread. Also check out this recipe.  http://www.weedemandreap.com/easy-delicious-soaked-whole-wheat-bread-with-video/.  

Archived