I Want To Be 150lbs

vishakrj

sorry vishakrj, but this approach is not ideal. You are 5'-5" and 15 years old. Are you a boy or a girl? Why would you assume 150lbs is the right weight for you while you are growing still? It might not be. It might be that you will grow in height over the next 5 months and find that 200lbs is closer to the right weight. Your body is changing right now. Your job is to give it healthy food and easy movement and to not try to rush things. I know this is hard, but giving yourself an urgent deadline (August 2014!!!) and a specific number (150!!) is likely to just be disappointing. Try instead to make your goals about things you can control. Make it a goal to have a meal fitting the whole30 template at breakfast lunch and dinner.http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf Make it a goal to do something active once per day. I am pretty sure if you follow these consistently your body will change, but even if it does not, you will probably start to feel better and that is the most important thing of all.

Archived