WholeAIP-17.

I have recently completed a normal whole30, felt fab. However, I have fallen off the bandwagon quite quickly (due to difficult things in my personal life).

I am going to Paris in 17 days, and would like to feel fantastic and enjoy my holiday. My eczema has flared up sooo badly on my hands (to the point where it's weeping) and i would really like this gone by my holiday, so I'm going to start a whole AIP for 17 days.

As a starting point I feel really itchy, agitated (may be hormonal also), bloated, I have a cold, and my asthma woke me up last night too.

So. Day one so far...

Breakfast was haddock, sweet potato and avocado.

I have an odd question for you. Do you use a pro enamel toothpaste or maybe one you got from your dentist like MI Paste? I had a really bad itchy rash on my hands for a year and could not figure out what was causing it. It cleared up as soon as I stopped using MI Paste. MI Paste has dairy in it. I also noticed a similar reaction when I used Pro Enamel. Have fun in Paris!

dairy free toothpaste - I checked!!

fell off the bandwagon yesterday, sigh.

Restart. AGAIN.

Today's breakfast was turkey mince with cauliflower and leek cooked in olive oil.

Archived