Today is Day 1!!!

thinkmama

I'm excited to start my Whole 30. It's been something I have contemplated many times. Last week I just decided to do it - no more waiting around for the right time. So half of my first day has been going well. 

To be honest the thing I think will be the most difficult for me is not drinking any kind of alcohol, so much of my socializing revolves around having a beer or two with my friends. But I can do it. I've done way harder things than stick to sparkling water or unsweetened tea.

I have been feeling so lethargic and just blah lately, so I am looking forward to healing my body and getting back to a happy and healthy frame of mind/health.

Nicole

Woohoo!! You got this!! I am on day 29, and like Sarah, found it easier to choose foods that don't make you feel like crap!! It's also so incredibly empowering to say "no" to alcohol, sweets, etc., especially when out with friends/family, then so AMAZING when they get interested in making a positive change, too! 

Good luck!! 

Agreed!  I am on day 14 and the empowerment is what made it so easy for me to tell friends no to alcohol during the girls night we had on day four.  The following weekend's outings were a little more challenging.  I was definitely in my "kill everything" stage and got less than pleasant with a girlfriend for asking me three times to help her decide between cheesecake or desert pizza.  I continue to feel strong and have no desire to give in.  I'm already noticing some physical changes such as brighter skin and I am honestly rarely hungry when I eat according to the program.  Your going to do great!

Archived