Yeast infection on whole body

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and this is my first thread/post. I'm officially on day 11 of my whole 30 challenge and everything has been going as expected except one thing. On day 8 I started getting a yeast infection. Sorry if this is tmi, but we're all adults here! It started on my anus and then spread up my crack. Then I got it on the back of my left knee, then my face, and as of this morning, a new spot on my hip. I wasn't playing around so I went out and bought Monastat to treat it. As of now the rash in my crack is almost gone, but the one behind my knee is quite bad. It's a large, blistering, burning, itchy mess. So far the small rash on my face hasn't spread the way the one on the back of my knee has. Let's hope it stays that way!

Anyway, I've done some research and know that a few people have also gotten yeasties during their whole 30, but is my reaction normal? It seems a little excessive. Should I be concerned? I'm otherwise healthy and doing great!

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

I have never experienced this so I can't give you a personal perspective. However, a burning, itching rash that is spreading everywhere would send me to my doctor right away.  Hope you feel better soon.

Archived