A little late... DonnaR WHOLE LOG-5/5 start

DonnaR

One week down and three to go.....

I will start my log on Day 7 (yesterday)... May 11,2014

Breakfast: sweet potatoe hash (cooked in a little coconut oil), two poached eggs, left over cooked             carrots, an orange, black coffee, and lemon water

Lunch:  egg salad (mixed with homemade mayo) on a lettuce leaf, 4 meatballs, beets, green beans

Supper: wild tuna steak, sweet potato fries baked, cooked carrots

Plenty of lemon ice water throughout the day.

Yard work all day which was better than a workout.

Day 8 - May 12

Meal 1 : sweet potato hash ( a little coconut oil), 2 poached eggs, a cooked beet, an orange, black coffee and lemon water

Meal 2 : sausage patty ( ground pork, ground chicken, cabbage, eggs- salt & pepper) , salad, raw carrots

Meal 3 : hamburger patty, tomato, mustard, homemade mayo, onions all wrapped in a lettuce bun, fist full of nuts.

Little dreary here today, raining and cold.... So just going to relax.

Plenty of water.......... Still feeling good.

Hope this looks ok, I find if I eat more at breakfast it helps me throughout the day.

Do you get hungry between meals? I don't know how large your lunches and dinners are, but your breakfasts look a little light in protein. I get hungry again in just a couple of hours when I only have two eggs for breakfast.

Thanks for the reply @GlennR,

No I have not been getting hungry, and that is probably the thing that surprises me the most.

I was that person that snacked all the time, now I find that the three meals are enough and that I find myself not hungry between meals although sometimes my brain is telling me that I should eat but I find that my body is telling me that I am not hungry..... Does this make sense??????

Yesterday was a bigger breakfast for me, I ususally just have sweet potato hash, two poached eggs and an orange besides my black coffee and lemon water (if I feel a little off I might add left over vege from the night before or add some raisins to my hash).

At around 9:30-10:00 which is my coffee break, my brain takes over but I feel no physical pangs of hunger, I find that I am drinking alot more water than I have ever drank (I used to have to force myself to drink water and I usually had flavored water but find myself actually enjoying drinking my lemon water-it is refreshing).

My lunch ususally consists of some type of meat (whether the sausage patties that I made-normal size, or a chicken breast or pork), a salad and some type of raw vege's..... and if I feel that I need a little more.... I just eat some more raw vege or once in awhile I bring some nuts for a treat.

And yes again lots of water!

And where before when I came home from work I was usually famished and I mean famished, the last week I was not.

My supper last night was a little light on the vege's but I was a little tired (rainy, cold weather does it to me all the time) and not so hungry so I just went with it and did not eat as much as I might have. But I think that I paid because for the first night since I started this journey I did not sleep well but that might have also been a little issue that crept up in the day and I tend to overthink and over worry.

As I am still a newbie and learning about this process I am hoping that I am doing it 'correctly' I do not know if this is good or bad and that I should be eating more ?????????

Thank you for listening and any advice would be helpful! :)

Day 9 in the books - May 13

Meal 1... Sweet potato hash, two poached eggs and an orange, black coffee and lemon water

Meal 2 .....homemade sausage patty, cucumber, tomato and red onion salad with a splash of vinegars, beets, celery

Meal 3...... Spagetti .... Sauce and spagetti squash

Lots and lots of lemon water.

Good energy, hopefully better sleep than last night.

Day 10...May 14

Meal 1: same as above, do not change it up that much as I really enjoy it and I have no hunger pains until lunch....
I eat meal 1 at 5:30 am and have lunch at 12:00 noon

Sweet potato hash, two poached eggs and an orange, black coffee and lemon water this morning I added some raisins

Meal 2: homemade sausage patty, salad:tomato, cucumber, red onion-splash of vinegars, carrots and yellow peppers

Meal 3: steak, beets, red pepper

and plenty of water.....

Still feeling great !

Day 11: May 15

Meal 1: sweet potato hash, two poached eggs, orange, black coffee and lemon water

Meal 2: chicken breast, onions, celery, apple all chopped and mixed together with homemade mayo and served in a lettuce wrap, beets, carrots, lemon water

Meal 3: coconut shrimp, broccoli salad, sweet potato fries

Lots and lots of lemon water which I am enjoying..... I pretty much just drink black coffee in the morning and lemon water!

Pretty boring but I am feeling no hunger pains and I am really satisfied. It is now mind over matter!

Onto Day 12, onward and upward!

Day 12: May 16

Meal 1: sweet potato hash, two poached eggs, left over broccoli salad, orange and black coffee

Meal 2: left over, left overs, good left overs, boiled egg, sausages, beets, celery, few nuts

Meal3: pork chop, carrots with coconut oil, cauliflower

Day 13 - May 17

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, raisins, two poached eggs, broccoli

Meal 2: egg salad (homemade mayo), carrots, cauliflower

Meal 3: poached salmon with blueberries, carrots with coconut oil

Lots of lemon water.... Long walk, yard work.........

Day 14 - May 18th

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, two poached eggs, orange, water and black coffee...

Meal 2 - salmon, homemade mayo & blueberries, carrots, water

Meal 3 - steak, roasted green beans, mushrooms & onions (mixed in olive oil & pepper, salt, garlic), broccoli, water

lots and lots of water!

walk, yard work, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning!

Day 15 - May 19

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, two poached eggs, orange, water and black coffee

Meal 2- ground pork, onions, mushrooms all saute together in coconut oil, left over roasted green beans, mushrooms and onions

Meal 3 - while everyone else in the house was eating pizza :( & drinking coke (I have to say that I do not drink coke but looked at it and thought I might take a swig-never did but the thought was there) , I had a grilled pork burger in a lettuce wrap with homemade mayo, mustard, tomotos and sweet potato fries baked with zucchini

Weather was pretty crappy, so I did alot of exercise in the house.

Day 16 - May 20th

Crappy Day..... wet, cold and gloomy.

Meal 1 - same as all the above, sweet potato hash, two poached eggs, orange, water and black coffee (although, the black coffee is not that bad, I am still missing my cream so I only drink one cup of coffee)

Meal 2 - cooked chicken fillets, tomato/cucmber/onion salad, raw carrots, raw red peppers, water, water, water

Meal 3 - cooked pork burger served on a lettuce bun topped with homemade mayo, mustard, onions and mouth watering tomato, served along side of baked sweet potato fries and zucchini .... YUM YUM !

Onto to Day 17 ! Wow Day 17, first time I have stuck to anything that long without tasting a chocolate covered almond, only one little one, what is that going to hurt.... RIGHT ?

Well I can say that I have not had one!  YAHOO !

Day 17 - May 21st

This morning I added an egg..... when I was having two eggs, the eggs were X-large, I bought some different ones and these are only large so I found last night that I was a little hungry sooooooooooooooooooo this morning...... at

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, yes I had 3..... orange, coffee and water

Meal 2 - chicken breast, cucumber, tomato, onion salad, carrots

Meal 3 - spaghetti squash with roasted garlic, tomato and shrimp

water, water, water...

A lot more energy today.... the extra egg must of done the trick!

Day 18 - May 22

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, an orange, coffee and water

Meal 2 - spaghetti squash, shrimp, tomato.... raw carrots, water

Meal 3 - Sausage patty, beets and green beans ...

Day 19 - May 23

Meal 2 - eggs salad in homemade mayo, carrots

Meal 3 - lettuce wrapped sausage, cauliflower

gardening, walk

Day 20 - May 24

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, 2 poached eggs, an orange, coffee and water

Meal 2- sausage patty, cauliflower, beets

Meal 3 - steak, sweet potato fries baked

5 km walk, rock hunting and picking for landscaping

Day 21 - May 25

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, 2 poached eggs, an orange, coffee and water

Meal 2 - sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs (not much time, so just did it again)

Meal 3- lettuce wrapped burger, scallops, cauliflower

walk, landscaping, gardening

Day 22 - May 26

Meal 2 - scallops, cucumber, tomato, onion salad, and I was full

Meal 3 - spagetti squash, ground turkey, onion, variety of vege's in a tomato sauce

Yard work, yard work.... slept great !

Day 23 - May 27th

Meal 1 - you guessed it, sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, orange, coffee and water

Meal 2 - left overs from Meal 3 up above!

Meal 3 - steak, broccoli salad

Lots and lots of yard work again!

Day 24 - May 28th

Meal 1 - you guessed it again, you are getting good at it

sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, orange, coffee and water

(My stomach feels a little off today and I am thinking that it is the nuts that I put in the broccoli salad or it might be the raw broccoli-will test both again separate to see which one it is).

Meal 2 - pork chop, cucumber, tomato and onion salad..... and a few beets... but full

Meal 3- chicken, carrots...

lots of activity, yard work (almost done), house work...... slept like a baby!

Day 25 - May 29th

Meal 1 - same as above: sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, orange, coffee and water

Meal 2 - pork chop, cucumber, tomato, onions and beets

Meal 3 - chicken, sweet potato

Day 26 - May 30

Meal 1 - sweet potato, 3 poached eggs, orange, coffee, water

Meal 2 - same as above minus the orange.... To busy to make anything else

Meal 3 - steak, sweet potato fries baked, beets

Water, water, water...... Work work work.......

Day 28 - June 1

Almost done.........

Meal 1 - old faithful.... Sweet potato hash, 3 poached eggs, orange, water, coffee in that order

Meal 2 - left over baked salmon and beets

Meal 3 - lettuce wrapped burger, sweet potato cubes and asparagus......

Day 29 - June 2

One day left, I can hardly believe it !

Meal 1 - sweet potato hash, 2 poached eggs, orange, water and coffee

Meal 2 - chicken, cucumber, tomato and onion salad, carrots & yellow peppers (raw)

Meal 3 - stir fry: chicken, broccoli, onion, celery (olive oil and spices), sweet potato fries & wrapped in complimant bacon (awesome), and about 5 strawberries

Archived