Starting Today

dawnwalle

Hello!  My husband Craig and I have been following a Paleo lifestyle off and on for the last year but seriously fell off the wagon over the holidays and haven't crawled back on until today.  We love the "tough love" approach of the Whole30 and using it to get back on track.  We live in Saudi Arabia so finding fresh, organic foods is a serious challenge, but we do what we can.  Here's to 30 days of health rejuvenation!

• 2 weeks later...

Day 9 and I'm struggling. I think about food ALL the time and it's...brutal.  Pre-Whole30, we decided to eat as much fresh, organic food as possible and tried to follow the 90/10 rule which seemed to work with where we are and our lifestyle.  Cutting off the other stuff cold turkey has been way harder than I thought it would be.

Are you eating enough? Could you post a few days of your food and activity log? You are approaching the most difficult point in Whole30 for most people so it could just be that too, but if there are tweeks you could make to make it easier I'd love to help.

Archived