Day 7! (Started May 16)

giss7diaz

Hi!

I just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there that started on May 16. I am very new to eating "clean" and today I reached day 7 of my first Whole30. I am super excited that I have committed to this and made it this far. I has been a struggle to make all the meals at home (I work long hours and typically eat out). I feel like I'm in the kitchen a lot! But it feels good. 

This weekend is going to be a challenge since I have friends and family visiting from out of town and we are going to a baseball game on Monday. But I am determined to continue in my Whole30 journey. 

Is there anyone in the Atlanta area that can recommend any restaurants that have Whole30 compliant meals?

Thanks!!  ;)

Congratulations! I would look at the restaurants menu on line to see if they have anything compliant. You might even call ahead to see if they can dry grill your meat without soybean oil or canola oil. A word of warrning, most people eat non compliant ingredients when someone else cooks for them, either family, friends or restaurants. Although the waiters try to help, they may not know what is in the marinade or salad dressing. It sucks to restart after day 10. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and can make it work. Good Luck!

Archived