Sudden egg allergy

Curious to know if anyone has developed food allergy after completing a Whole30? I developed a rash 2 weeks after completion. Did another thinking I wasn't responding well to reintroduction. Come to find out I cannot tolerate eggs anymore. To the point where. Get violently ill almost immediately after eating them. This is pretty devastating since I eat eggs every day for breakfast. Confused why the sudden and severe onset? I'm 35 years old and have never ever had issues with eggs until now.

I am not an expert. Sometimes people who have issues with gluten can have issues with eggs. It may not be forever. Are you eating pastured eggs from chickens that are not consuming soy? Have you tried just eating the egg yolks? The white can cause more reactions. You might want to check out " the paleo mom" blog. She is an expert on auto immune issues and has tons of information about food allergies. Good Luck!

I just buy organic eggs from Costco so not the best yet slightly better then most. I should try something more pure but I am scared to experiment given the 4 hour excruciating pain and throwing up. Never thought about the chickens diet. Thanks for the response and things to think about and research!

Archived