Results!!

RebeccaJean

I completed my first whole 30, yay! I didn't measure on day #1, but on day #12. I lost a total of 15 inches and 15.3lbs! :) I'm shocked that I lost 15.3lbs in 30 days, it's amazing. I'm so proud of myself for sticking to the plan and completing 30 days. I've finally done something for myself that is paying off in SO may ways, its fantastic!! 

I did take July 1st off and had some wine and pizza. UGH my body is in full defense mode today. Bloated, upset tummy, cramping and I'm feeling sluggish. It wasn't worth it to me. I didn't find the few things I had to be very good. During the 30 days I thought I was missing out on all these yummy snack foods, it turns out I wasn't missing anything. I've decided to do another 30 days, starting today, and I couldn't be happier. I know the grass isn't greener on the other side and I'm eager to see where the next 30 days will take me. Come on tiger blood!!!

What about you? How'd you find the whole30 journey? Did you see the results you wanted? Anyone planning on doing another 30 days!?? 

Archived