Starting July 14th

mrenteria

Hello all I am starting July 14 hopefully I can be fully prepared by then.  I really want to make a dramatic life change just hope I don't fall off the wagon. 

I have a six month old baby and really need to lose my pregnancy weight plus some.  I know this will hard with a baby and my on the go schedule. 

Any advice, tips and suggestions would be appreciated. 

P.S

Should I push my date if it is too soon to start!!.  I just don't know how long it takes to be prepared. 

I would search this forum for "whole30 breastfeeding" or something like that, you should have lots of tips. Prepping can be easy depending on what you like to eat. For the first week I ususally have eggs every morning with either sweet potato hash or mixed veggies or stir fry ground meat with veggies seasoned with salt and pepper. Lunch is usually a large salad with grilled chicken, hamburger, applegate hotdogs, etc. Tuna salad or egg salad and mixed vegies. Dinner is usually spaghetti and meatballs on Spaghetti Squash, salmon with stir fried or steamed veggies, Baked chicken, chicken wings, Grilled steak, etc. So there are about 5 days worth of meals right there. Nothing fancy just good food. You will probably need a mini meal as well because you are breastfeeding. Check out The Clothes Make The Girl blog for tips on a weekly cookup which might help you get through your week. Good Luck!

Archived