Kara's 3rd Whole30, AIP this time

karaj

Day 25

Breakfast

Pork, kumara and spinach

Lunch

Meatloaf, kumara, spinach and rocket salad with beetroot, carrot and cucumber

Dinner

Steak, roast kumara, beetroot, yams and leek with cos lettuce, pear and kohlrabi salad

Day 27

Breakfast

Bacon, kumara and spinach for me and added eggs for the rest of the family. The kids had fruit and chia pudding

Lunch

The family had delicious bratwurst that I can't eat, silly seed spices, with coleslaw and kumara. I had steak instead and bulletproof coffee

Dinner

The girls ate at their grandparent's house. The wee man had tuna mixed with avo, potato and banana.

Hubby and I had a late dinner of salmon fillet, potato / kumara, zoodles with capers and lemon and a delicious salad of cos, celery, apple, beetroot and avocado with lemon dressing. It was devine!

Day 28

Breakfast

Bacon, kumara and kale with caramelised onion. Hubby had eggs too.

Lunch

Oops, we were out and very unprepared for it. Ended up getting hot chips :-(

Dinner

Burgers with pineapple, beetroot, guac, caramelised onion, coleslaw, kumara fries. Lots of protein and veges to make up for lunch!

Day 30 in the bag!

Breakfast

Pork patties for me, eggs for the family's with kumara and spinach

Lunch

Chicken thigh, kumara and salad

Dinner

Roast chicken, roast kumara, beetroot, yams and brussel sprouts, steamed broccoli

This whole 30 seemed to breeze by for me. My skin has cleared a lot and I feel amazing. The kids have done a fantastic job. No more complaining of sore tummies! Hubby is feeling a bit better. I can definitely sense a change in his mood. So great results all round. Might squeeze in another round in November otherwise, until January :-)

Archived